Topic en anglais !!!!!

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuteurMessage
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Feuille de personnage
Pseudo: Fye D. Flowright

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Lun 26 Avr - 21:13

MY sister ? Hey, she's Yuuya's sister, not mine XD But with her craziness she could be part of my family :'D

As for the new thread, still in english ? But no one would answer it if it was the case XD
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://cercle-du-yaoi.aforumfree.com
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage
Pseudo: Jairo Shank

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Mar 27 Avr - 3:32

Non non, in french XD and uh, when rp-ing, Yuuya becomes you. And I might refer to Jairo as beeing me 9when I obviously am not) so yeah, YOUR sister ><

Sorry if that sounds silly ;) 9not that it would really matter around here...)

Eheh. eh. Gosh I need some more sleep. Or coffee. But coffee ish baad.
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Mar 27 Avr - 12:31

Well, I've got so many rp characters, if I were to become them each time I play with them, I couldn't fall in love with them XD I'm the kind of girl who falls in love with her charas, but who does not become them while playing XD

Wow o/ I finished reading it all o/ Definitely, I love Nina. XD And that would be pretty funny if Naoki were to pop up while Jairo and Yuuya are spending time together huhuhu (l)

Maa, que sera sera o/

Gosh. My neighboor is singing while showering. oO
Heathen
* YAOI GOD *
* YAOI GOD *

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Pseudo: Jake Valentine

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Mar 27 Avr - 13:16

Mmm Coffee is the nectar of the Gods....
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Mar 27 Avr - 15:31

I would rather say tea... :3
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Mer 28 Avr - 5:23

:0 Like I was trying to say, I don't BECOME them, it's jsut that saying 'I' is wayyyyyyy shorter than 'jairo' (... I mean, five time shorter, no less)

I like Nina too >< But Naoki... that'd definitely be great in its awkardness, but I'm pretty sure JAIRO (look, I actually used his name!) wouldn't be abble to stand the competition XD
Well, that sure is something we should try someday.

Signing while showering is better than screaming while gardening, I can tell you. Or at least me grandma can tell you.

Coffee and tea are bad. Baaaad. And chocolate is too. (which proves that I'm not really a girl and that girls on the internet are just rumors XD -> that sure is a bad joke, but anyway.) And exams too. And crazy teachers too.
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Mer 28 Avr - 11:24

Ok, I think I get the point of the I. XD And I'm totally okay for some try someday (l) that'd sure be fun.

And... ^^' ok, I give up xD do you really have neighboors who scream while gardening ? ^^' so freaky XD

Anyway good luck for your exams and crazy teachers, maybe with some tea and chocolate that would be easier to stand them o/
why are crazy, by the way ? Because of the grammar thing on the CDC/CDG ?
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Jeu 29 Avr - 1:44

Aaaah nope, those 'grammar' points of anger didn't come from my teacher (they're very satisfied with what I give them): it comes from a friend of my best friend, who really pissed me off XD I don't know, beeing told by someone who's DISLECSIC that your way of writing is bad really did hurt my pride ><

My teachers are crazy because that give wwwaaaaaaay too much things to do to people. I get the feeling they think we only have their classes XD I mean, most of the time, it would be O.K., if I wasn't such a bad student and didn't have to work ten times as much as other students (but I do get better grades in the end) so anyway. Crazy teachers :3

Like my HISTORY OF ART teacher (come on, why are we langage student learning about art? litterature, I can understand, but paint? This makes no sens) who asked us to write a 4 pages essay on a museum visit we did. It wouldn't be that strange if the person I live with (which is in an ART curriculum) went to this exposition for her classes and didn't have to write something (and never had to do the kind of work we are doing for analysis).

*cough* ok, maybe I'm just ranting here XD My bad.
No, my neighbours don't scream while gardening. But it just shows that yours isn't so bad >< doesn't it?
-> my neighbour stole my cat.

Thanks for the good luck thing! but I hope I won't need it ;) eheheh. Sleeping is sooooooo overrated anyway.
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Jeu 29 Avr - 13:12

Citation :
Aaaah nope, those 'grammar' points of anger didn't come from my teacher (they're very satisfied with what I give them): it comes from a friend of my best friend, who really pissed me off XD I don't know, beeing told by someone who's DISLECSIC that your way of writing is bad really did hurt my pride ><

Okay, I get the point now. ^^ And I oh, totally understand... Don't pay attention to him ^^' there are always people badmouthing.

Citation :
My teachers are crazy because that give wwwaaaaaaay too much things to do to people. I get the feeling they think we only have their classes XD

Well I'm supposed to know what you mean (and I do) but the fact is, I never had those crazy teachers (or if I had, I didn't do their work XD) but well. Nevertheless, I bring you my full support o/ Gambatte o/

And... your neighboors.... stole your cat ? o__O For real ? How did you know they did ? The cat came back ?
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Sam 1 Mai - 1:52

Thanks for your support XD And for my cat, all I can say is that it went missing during one summer for some reason - and we found it one year and a half later, at my neighbour's house, really not willing to see us :3 - they were giving food to it for some moment and kept it inside their house for a while.

I mean, sure they fed it, but since they did, the cat didn't come back to our house (where it's food was) and didn't recongnise us after >> and they have like 275485937 84379 billion cats now. I don't like my neighbours >< and my parents for doing nothing to get it back, saying things like 'it's too late now, it won't recognise us'... I know I'm childish XD

But they stole my caaaaat T_T (yup, I swear I'm not ten years old).

I tend to hold grudges for a long times, or so it seems. Like that gay guy I was so nice too last semester, well, because he really didn't have friends (he was a year late, so no one knew him). I intruduced him to some other nice people, and made friend with them, and after, he just started being veeeery mean to me and saying I was a creep and things XD

oh man, how much do I hate him now? Like, every time he opens his mouth, I just want to crush him on the wall :D Splatters of blood = win. But now that I'm not concerned about him being integrated to the class anymore, I can see how much of a dork he is XD And everyone else started finding he's really annoying, so I guess I have my payback.

Why was I ranting again? XD

Well, as long as it makes you feel better in your heart (?)

OH!!! Something really crazy: I exanged mangas (yaoi, to be precise) with some other guy in my class (all guys in my class are gay. Well, I should say 'the four guys in my class are gay' but anyway), and he said he really couldn't get in the stpry and all (read here: he didn,t like it) but, I mean, I lended him 'cut'... how could I have showned him something more classic (that I actually own)? XD
*sigh* newbies these days and their tastes...

yup yup yup. Langages students are just so gay :0 *ohohoohohoho*
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Dim 2 Mai - 19:31

Citation :
and he said he really couldn't get in the stpry and all

The what ? oO
Oh. Just right now, I deciphered it as "story" xD thanks mozilla for the red lines under the english sentences. XD

So you didn't get you cat back... that's so sad :( mine's dead a month ago... I still miss her ToT

Citation :
but, I mean, I lended him 'cut'... how could I have showned him something more classic (that I actually own)? XD

And he didn't like it ? ToT What about, Just Around the Corner ? Le jeu du chat et de la souris ? :3 Maybe he'd like it...
Heathen
* YAOI GOD *
* YAOI GOD *

Masculin

Feuille de personnage
Pseudo: Jake Valentine

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Lun 3 Mai - 0:59

Cats and mice, life's story... It's all about this and that...
But no one knows where the fuck Brian can be...

Me ? I'm in a rock'n'roll band... And I don't care at all
And I say no-no-no-no-noooo

hem, sorry...

Last time I saw her, she was eating apples under a cherry tree...
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Lun 3 Mai - 4:51

:0 do you want to talk about it, dear? Come on, don't feel shy.
Is Brian your cat? Is Brian a cat? Is Brian yours? Is Brian lost? Is Brian Hiding? Is Brian part of your Rock'n'roll band? Don't your care about Brian? DOes Brian care about you? Does Brian care? Do you care? Do you care about Brian caring? Did you say no to Brian? Did it meant 'yes'? Did Brian understand that 'no' meant 'yes'? DId Brian understand that you meant no? Does Brian hear? Is Brian Human? Does Brian understand human langage? Does Brian speak French? Does Brian understand french? Are you sorry for Brian? Is Brian angry? Is Brian sorry? Are you spouting nonsense? Is Brian spouting nonsense to you? Is Brian spouting nonsense at all? Is Brian a she? Is Brian a she or a it? Is Brian a shemale? Is Brian someone you know? Does Brian like apples? Why would Brian eat apples? Was it Brian's first time? Why was Brian under a cherry tree? Did the apple come from the cherry tree? Did the apple make Brian sick, thus he sat down under the tree? Where you with Brian when all of this happened?

...Does Brian exist at all?
(I think it should have been my first question... too late, I guess)
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Lun 3 Mai - 11:32

Brian is in the kitchen. But why ?
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Lun 3 Mai - 18:03

Biran is in the kitchen : are you anwering one of my questions, or it this just a matter of facts? Why are you asking a question? Are you asking why Brian is in the kitchen? Do you want to know why I care about where Brian is? Does this mean that Brian exist?

This isn't helping at all...

Uh btw, I just realized that my avatar appeared to be deleted... because I never had one in the first place (and I only remembered now, ahah...)
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Mer 5 Mai - 17:53

What about the cookie avatar you had until no long ?

And, as a matter of facts, Brian is in the kitchen. The question is : but why.

(That's some kind of a joke you ought to know...)

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2344919109

I'll join o/
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Jeu 6 Mai - 4:43

I put it there because I though it was there before :0 And it had never been, so I got rid of it XD I just can't seem to find an avatar that is WORTHY of me (yeah riggghhhhht).

I don't have facebook. And I don't want to have anything to do with it ^^; so I guess this joke will stay a mystery. But I guess that makes Brian pretty human. Or Boot. Ehehe.

I just though (yesh, I still don't know how to spell this word and am too lazy to check it up) that boot = boob for some reason. Which doesn't make sens. TRIVIA!
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Jeu 6 Mai - 14:57

Good luck finding your avat then XD

And for Brian (geez, this Brian...) he has nothing to do with facebook, it's just some part of one of Gad Elmaleh's sketches... that's all. XD

How to make a fuss about nothing, somehow. XD
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Jeu 27 Mai - 22:02

A fuss over nothing. I don't see what you're talking about. Are you talking to me? Yes you are. I just know very well that you are talking about me, and would like you to stop it right now, because I certainly ain't the kinf of person that would make a fuss over nothing, like the fact of making a fuss over nothing itself. Like I am doing just now. Well, I mean, like I am NOT doing just now, obviously, because I wouldn't make a fuss over nothing.

That beeing said... I really don't have anything to say, accept that answering the rp was *maybe* a bad idea XD My mind is soooo confused right now. It really doesn't make sens. Anyway, I'm still looking (a bit) forward to seeing Yuuya pose for Jairo. And yes, I just used NAMES instead of pronouns. Because having YOU pose for ME would be 1- pretty strange considering the fact that... welll you know... we've never seen each other 2- we are NOT on the same continent 3- I do have strange hobbies, but definetly not this one 4- I'm not sure my BF would agree (and still believe I'm not lesbian, something that I myself tend to forget sometimes XD)

... What was I saying again?
Sana
Loves her Mohno

Féminin

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Sam 5 Juin - 20:03

... Wow, that's so long, and I'm so lazy. XD I wasn't talking of you only, I included myself in the fuss. ^^

But I'd pose for you anytime o/ if not nude. XD Don't feel pretty at ease with that body of mine. XD
Doomed~Cookie
Major Demon
Major Demon

Feuille de personnage

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   Jeu 10 Juin - 6:01

Of course I knew you spoke of everyone, but acting self-centered is so fun :D Yummi yummi!

As for posing, I couldn't agree less with you >< but I guess I'm just another one of those people who don't see what suposed to be so hip and trendy about a naked body >< (and wow, I just rimed...)

And don't worry, all the prettiest girl don't feel at ease with their body :D Ohohohohoh~
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Topic en anglais !!!!!   

Topic en anglais !!!!!
Page 10 sur 10Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10